24/100 #100DaysOfCode I have been working on several things over the past two weeks, I'll pick up where I left off for the days though
23/100 #100DaysOfCode Took a break from the MERN app while it's in testing and worked a bit on my blog. A bug was reported and got that fixed.
22/100 #100DaysOfCode Most of the pending bugs are now fixed, still missing a couple but i'm doing another round of testing to see how the updated app fares against some real users
21/100 #100DaysOfCode Completed the mailing implementation. A round of bug fixes follows and then beta testing
19/100 #100DaysOfCode The mailing implementation is done for the most part, still a few things missing but I'll hopefully get to them tomorrow.
18/100 #100DaysOfCode Worked on finishing touches to the reviews implementation and planning for the mailing system
16/100 #100DaysOfCode I finally got the admin screens completed. Just missing a comment and emailing system, I'll start with the comments
15/100 #100DaysOfCode I have been working these past few days on the admin dashboard for the MERN app, about to finish now just missing file uploads.
14/100 #100DaysOfCode Still implementing the tweaks from the alpha testing and worked a bit on the admin ui of the MERN app.
13/100 #100DaysOfCode I worked on the mern app yesterday until late night. I'm still working on the back-end and some things I got feedback on from alpha testers.
11/100 #100DaysOfCode Worked some more on that second bug and got it fixed, that makes the app not work as expected, i'm now refactoring additional parts so that the expected behavior comes back.
10/100 #100DaysOfCode Did some refactoring on the mern app that fixed a rendering bug...and found another bug when I did that. I feel like a true programmer already :p